St Andrews is located in Panama City and takes it's name from The St Andrews Bay. This waterfront area is one of the oldest areas in Bay County. The area dates back to the mid 1800s and was a fishing village and vacation spot. St Andrews was originally incorporated in 1900 before Panama City annexed it in 1927. The area has had it's highs and lows and now a cultural center of bay county with many restaurants, shops, marinas and nightlife. Many people here enjoy a more laid back "salty" lifestyle.
There are a mixture of housing types from hundred year old fishing shacks to lavish bay front houses.